Punched Posts vs. Blank Posts
Punched Posts have holes in the post based upon your fence panel’s style, height, options and number of horizontal rails so you can insert and set the fence panel’s horizontal rails into the post.
- Gate Post Punched – punched on 1 side of the post
- Line Post – punched on 2 opposite sides of the post
- Corner Post – punched on 2 adjacent sides of the post
- End Post – punched on 1 side of the post.
- T Post – punched on 3 sides of the post
Blank Posts are simply 4-sided, square posts. These are used with mounts for angles, stairs and stair-stepping fence panels.
See: Straight Mounts, Horizontal Mounts and Vertical Mounts.
See: Hills & Slopes