100% Made in the USA
Toggle Mobile

Horizontal Rail

Also referred to as the stringer or rail, is the rail. This is the name for all the horizontal metal pieces which make up a fence panel or gate.

Was this article helpful?

Related Articles

Need Support?

Can't find the answer you're looking for?
Contact Support